The North Bay Business Journal has selected 11 women from Sonoma, Marin and Napa counties for its 11th annual Women in Business awards honoring leaders, innovators and visionaries in organizations across the North Bay.
The 2011 Women in Business winners are:
- Gail Ahlas, Superintendent, Roseland School District
- Berta Bejarano, Director of Diversity, Linguistic & American with Disabilities Act Services, Kaiser Permanente — San Rafael
- Pamela Chanter, Vice President, VANTREO Insurance Brokerage
- Susan Duvall-Dickson, Chief Operating Officer, Private Ocean
- Elizabeth Glenn-Botarri, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Integrative Health, Queen’s Wellness Center/Synergy
- Roberta “Robin” Hagenstad, Patient Care Executive, Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Kathy Hardin, Chief Nursing Officer, St. Joseph Health System
- Jill Kinney, Managing Director, ClubSource Development Partners, LLC
- Colleen May, Co-Founder and CEO, Intervine, Inc
- Carol O’Hara, Shareholder in Charge — North Bay, Burr Pilger Mayer
- Dawn Ross, Partner, Carle Mackie Power & Ross, LLP.
“It’s our privilege again to be part of honoring these very successful women leaders,” said Brad Bollinger, associate publisher and editor-in-chief of the Business Journal. “These 11 winners join a select group that has and continue to have enormous influence on the North Bay economy and its communities. We sincerely congratulate them.”
“These awards are about putting a spotlight on the leadership these incredible women have displayed,” said North Bay banking executive Deborah Meekins, a founder of the awards.
“This is also about coming together to share experiences and provide role models for young women who may be just starting out in their careers,” said Ms. Meekins, executive vice president and chief production officer for Sterling Savings Bank, owner of Sonoma Bank.
The awards gala will be held June 23 at the Doubletree Hotel in Rohnert Park, from 5:30 to 9 p.m. and will include a reception for previous winners. Tickets are $79 per person or $750 for a table of 8, including company name on the table. To register, contact Linda Perkins at 707-521-5264 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Online registration will be available soon.
The profiles of award winners will also be featured in a special publication supplementing the June 20 issue of the North Bay Business Journal.
Copyright © 1988–2015 North Bay Business Journal
View the policy for linking to website content.