The North Bay Business Journal will honor 11 outstanding women in the North Bay for their success and contributions to the business community as leaders, innovators and visionaries.
Thursday, June 23
Doubletree Hotel, Rohnert Park
and her guidedog “Splash” of Petaluma
Ms. Gilbert is a world-class competitive rower and advocate for the blind who strives to inspire others with her own incredible story of strength and resilience.
- Gail Ahlas, Roseland School District
- Berta Bejarano, Kaiser Permanente – San Rafael
- Pamela Chanter, Vantreo Insurance Brokerage
- Susan Duvall-Dickson, Private Ocean
- Elizabeth Glenn-Bottari, Queen of the Valley Wellness Center
- Roberta (Robin) Hagenstad, Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Kathy Hardin, St. Joseph Health System — Sonoma County
- Jill Kinney, Clubsource Development Partners
- Colleen May, Intervine, Inc.
- Carol O’Hara, BPM
- Dawn Ross, Carle Mackie Power and Ross, LLP
Copyright © 1988–2015 North Bay Business Journal
View the policy for linking to website content.