Do you know an exceptional professional under 40 years old? The North Bay Business Journal is looking for nominations for its sixth-annual Forty Under 40, a special publication and gala reception that will recognize 40 professionals under the age of 40 who fit any of the following profiles:
- Entrepreneurs who create a new product or market.
- People who demonstrate extraordinary leadership qualities.
- Executives and professionals advancing quickly in their organizations.
- Innovators who have changed the way their industry does business.
- Individuals whose work has a wide-reaching impact on the business community.
To submit a nomination, use the online form at www.NorthBayBusinessJournal.com, or print out a nomination form and fax it to 707-521-5292 or mail it to 427 Mendocino Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95401 ATTN: Forty under 40.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, Feb. 10. Winners must be under the age of 40 as of the date of publication on April 23. Supporting documents are welcome but will not replace the nomination form. Winners are chosen based on qualifications and not the number of nominations received.
Copyright © 1988–2013 North Bay Business Journal
View the policy for linking to website content.