NORTH BAY — The Business Journal has released the names of the winners of its seventh-annual Forty Under 40 awards.
The winners, selected from more than 130 nominees, were chosen on the basis of their leadership in companies and organizations as well as their participation within the community across the North Bay.
“This seventh class of winners demonstrates the depth and breadth of young talent in the North Bay,” said Business Journal Associate Publisher and Editor Brad Bollinger. “We now have nearly 300 young professionals who have been honored over the course of the awards. And the fact that there are two newly elected members of city councils in Santa Rosa and Napa shows that a new generation of leaders is not just emerging, but has arrived.”
“Finally, the Business Journal would like to thank the individuals and company leaders who took the time to submit these nominations. It’s your support that makes the process and awards so special. Thank you,” Mr. Bollinger said.
Winners of 2013 awards will be honored at a gala reception on April 30, 5:30–7:30 p.m. at the Hyatt Vineyard Creek in Santa Rosa. Tickets are available for $49 per person or $510 for a table of 10, including company name on the table. To attend, contact Linda Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-521-5264, or register online.
2013 Forty Under 40 winners
- Tiffany Bagala, Sonic.net, Inc.
- Alan Biggi, Dal Poggetto & Company, LLP
- Sara Brandenburg, Royal Petroleum
- Erin Carlstrom, City of Santa Rosa/Le + Pelletier LLP
- Jeff Carniglia, Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc.
- Ana Carreno, La Tortilla Factory
- Anthony Cipolla, Cipolla Financial & Insurance Services
- Aleia Coate, Sonoma Bank
- Antonia Garza, Antonia E. Garza
- David Guhin, City of Santa Rosa
- Fasih Hameed, Petaluma Health Center
- John Heffner, Dickenson, Peatman & Fogarty
- Drea Helfer, DH Wine Compliance LLC
- Melinda Hepp, Blattel Communications
- Evan Hershey, Umpqua Investments, Inc.
- Andrea Krout, County of Sonoma
- Jessica Link, Robert Young Winery
- Ryan Marruffo, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Jason Martin, Unger Construction
- Cory McCormick, Wright Contracting Inc.
- Craig Miller, 6th Street Playhouse
- Tiffani Montgomery, Smith Dollar, PC
- Joshua Moore, Pisenti & Brinker LLP
- Tiffany Oliver, St. Joseph Health
- Alfredo Pedroza, City of Napa/Mechanics Bank
- Shannon Rake, Sports City
- Steve Sangiacomo, Sangiacomo Family Vineyards
- Bria Schlottman, Kaiser Permanente, San Rafael
- Marcus Seiden, River Road Vineyards
- Carmen Sinigiani, Demeo, Demeo & West
- Sara Thompson, Métier, Ltd.
- Dory Timko, Kaiser Permanente, Santa Rosa
- Aaron Tompkins, Moss Adams LLP
- Lacey Torkelson Smith, Wells Fargo Insurance
- Wrynn Valentine Reynoso, Redwood Credit Union
- Donnie Varner, VinoPRO
- Jennifer Welch, Novato Police Department
- Matt Welty, Welty Welty PC
- Cristina & Michelle Wilson, Oh La Loft LLC
- Yi Yang, Summit Engineering, Inc.
- Scott Zapotocky, Paul Hobbs Winery
Copyright © 1988–2014 North Bay Business Journal
View the policy for linking to website content.