The awards were intended to recognize the people who work behind the scenes to make their organizations run smoothly. “The work they do — and the occasional miracle they perform — are critical to a successful organization,” said Business Journal Editor and Associate Publisher Brad Bollinger. “And their work very often goes unrecognized publicly — until now.”
The 12 recipients from wine, high-tech, commercial real estate, heavy manufacturing, finance, food processing and higher education were selected by the Journal editorial staff from nominations solicited in spring.
The awards are underwritten by Trope Group, TLCD Architecture and Scott Technology Group.
Winners this year are:
- Michael Adams, Mendocino College, Ukiah
- Tammy Atwood, Oculus Innovative Sciences, Petaluma
- Brian Baker, Codding Investments, Rohnert Park
- Guy Byrne, Leslie Rudd Investment Co., Napa
- Leonard Diggs, Santa Rosa Junior College Shone Farm, Forestville
- Atanas Draganski, Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery, Sebastopol
- Mike Enochs, Nova Group, Napa
- Jolene Graniss, Bank of Marin, Novato
- Steve Howard, Redwood Credit Union, Santa Rosa
- Lloyd Martin, Schramsberg Vineyards, Calistoga
- Carolyn Pistone, Green Key Commercial, Petaluma
- Randy Storrs, Redwood Toxicology Laboratory, Santa Rosa
Profiles of the recipients are set to appear in a report in the July 8 edition and the winners will be honored at an awards luncheon.
Copyright © 1988–2015 North Bay Business Journal
View the policy for linking to website content.