SANTA ROSA — Annadel Medical Group, an affiliate of St. Joseph Health, has added 13 physicians to its growing practice in Sonoma County.
With the addition of primary care, specialty physicians and surgeons, the Santa Rosa-based medical group has grown its total provider base to 72, with 60 physicians and 12 nurse practitioners, according to St. Joseph Health.
“The addition of these physicians furthers our commitment to providing quality primary and specialty care, including surgical services, here in Sonoma County,” said David Smith, MD, president of Annadel Medical Group. “These physicians, who include familiar Sonoma County faces as well as newcomers to our area, increase consumer choice and access to care through Annadel Medical Group.”
The following physicians are now or will soon be seeing patients as part of Annadel Medical Group (707-544-6090, annadelmedicalgroup.com):
- Douglas Green, MD, will join Annadel from Redwood Regional Medical Group on Nov. 11. He is a vascular surgeon.
- Douglas Jicha, MD, also a vascular surgeon, will join Annadel from Redwood Regional Medical Group on Nov. 11.
- Jeffrey Borut, DO, will join the group’s existing Petaluma general surgery practice Oct. 21 from the U.S. Naval Hospital in Guam.
- Eran Matalon, MD, joined the group’s Doyle Park Internal Medicine team Oct. 14 from his private practice with Brookwood Internal Medicine Associates.
- Scott Peterson, MD, also joined that team Oct. 14 from his private practice with Brookwood Internal Medicine Associates.
- Merle Miller, MD, FACEP, joined the Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital palliative care service on Oct. 1 from HospiceCare of Boulder and Broomfield Counties in Lafayette, Colo., where she was medical director.
- Christie Campbell, DO, came to Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital acute rehabilitation Sept. 16 from Maria Parham Hospital in Henderson, N.C., where she was a staff physiatrist.
- Michael Johnson, DPM, came to Annadel Medical Group in August from his own private practice, Petaluma Foot & Ankle.
- Elisa Washburn, DO, joined Annadel’s Doyle Park Family Medicine in July. Previously, she was a primary care doctor at the Redding Rancheria Indian Health Center as well as a part-time hospitalist at several Redding-area hospitals.
- Armando de Pala Jr., MD, helped found Annadel Medical Group’s pediatrics office in Petaluma in mid-June and came from his own private practice in Petaluma.
- Laurie Doolittle, MD, joined Annadel Medical Group in June from the private practice of Dr. de Pala.
- Don M. Griffith, DPM, joined the group in June from his own private podiatry practice in Petaluma.
- Trieneke Kylstra, MD, came to Annadel’s Hoen Family Medicine in April from Ukiah Valley Primary Care Medical Group.
Annadel Medical Group partners with the St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare medical practice foundation and St. Joseph Health in Santa Rosa and Petaluma.
Copyright © 1988–2013 North Bay Business Journal
View the policy for linking to website content.