The Business Journal today announced its selection of 10 chief financial officers from across the North Bay to be honored at its annual CFO Recognition Awards luncheon Aug. 19 in Santa Rosa.
This year’s recipients, selected from nominations submitted to the Journal, come from a broad spectrum of the North Bay economy including wine, nonprofits, biotechnology, craft brewing and professional services. This year’s recipients are:
- David Brown, Adobe Associates, Inc.
- Pat Delong, Crimson Wine Group
- Lori Felando, St. Supery Estate Vineyards and Winery
- Pam Fischer, Summit Engineering, Inc.
- Robert Miller, Oculus Innovative Sciences
- Tami Norgrove, Bear Republic Brewing Company
- Kelley Nowrouz, Boisset Family Estates
- Jon Pelleriti, Wilson Artisan Wineries
- Hugh Robertson, Council on Aging
- Scott Smith, Silverado Investment Management Company
“The Journal is proud to honor these 10 exceptional corporate finance leaders,” said Publisher Brad Bollinger. “These talented individuals guide and protect the precious financial resources that are the lifeblood of our companies and our economy. For the fourth year in a row, we just want to say thank you and recognize the contributions you make to the North Bay.”
The awards are underwritten by Anderson, Zeigler, Disharoon, Gallagher & Gray; Burr Pilger Mayer; George Petersen Insurance Agency; and Wells Fargo–The Private Bank. Moss Adams LLP is an award sponsor.
The awards luncheon will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19, at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel & Spa in Santa Rosa. The event is open to the public. Tickets are $75 per person or $650 for a table of eight. Register at NorthBayBusinessJournal.com, or call 707-521-5264.
Copyright © 1988–2015 North Bay Business Journal
View the policy for linking to website content.