- Beckstoffer honored by California winegrower group
- End of ‘extraordinary’ Napa visitor spending near?
- Vynapse snaps up large Napa warehouse
- California winegrowers re-up sharpshooter assessment
- People: Week of June 29, 2015
- Wine tech symposium sold
- Business briefs: Week of June 29, 2015
- Free Flow Wines taps East Coast kegger
- Pahlmeyer plans to pass wine bottle to next generation
- Auction Napa Valley raises $15M for charity
Get ready to put your calculators away, North Bay diners. In a shift in the American culture of eating out, more and more restaurants in the Bay Area are doing away with tips.