NORTH BAY - The Business Journal will honor 11 North Bay real estate projects and the key industry players who made them possible at its fourth-annual 2009 Top Projects Awards reception on Dec. 10.
Awards will be given in the following categories to these outstanding projects:
• Education: Santa Rosa Junior College Bertolini Student Services Center, Santa Rosa
• Green: Pepperwood Preserve, Santa Rosa
• Health & Fitness: Club One, Petaluma
• Industrial: Carneros Business Condos, Sonoma
• Medical: Marin Health & Wellness Campus, San Rafael
• Mixed use: The Riverfront, Napa
• Office – new: San Rafael Corporate Center, San Rafael
• Office – renovation: Agilent Project Viva, Santa Rosa
• Retail: Northgate Mall, San Rafael
• Senior living communities: The Meadows of Napa, Napa
• Winery: Goldeneye Winery, Philo
The awards will highlight exceptional features, contributions to the business community and the achievement involved in these top real estate projects.
“We know how difficult this economy is. But in the midst of it all, we think it's absolutely critical that we tell our readership and the public about those organizations that are continuing to invest in our communities," said Business Journal Editor in Chief and Associate Publisher Brad Bollinger.
The projects were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff from nominations submitted by architects, engineers, commercial real estate brokers and other professionals over the past several months.
The profiles of project winners will also be featured in a special publication supplementing the Dec. 14 issue of the Business Journal.
The reception will be held at the Sheraton Sonoma County in Petaluma from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $65 per person or $700 for a table of 10, including the company name on the table. To register, contact Linda Perkins at 707-521-5264 or email@example.com by Dec. 4.