SANTA ROSA -- Nominations for the Business Journal's fourth-annual 40 Under 40, a special publication and gala reception that will recognize 40 professionals under the age of 40, close Friday, Feb. 12.
To submit a nomination, go to www.NorthBayBusinessJournal.com. Submit online, or fax PDF form to 707-521-5292 or mail to 427 Mendocino Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95401 ATTN: 40 Under 40.
Nominations are sought for young business leaders who fit any of the following profiles:
• Entrepreneurs who create a new product or market
• People who demonstrate extraordinary leadership qualities
• Executives advancing quickly in their organizations
• Innovators who have changed the way their industry does business
• Individuals whose work has a wide-reaching impact on the business community
Nominees must be under the age of 40 as of the publication date of April 26, 2010. Supporting documents are welcome but will not replace the nomination form. Nominated candidates will be asked to participate in a survey process. Winners are chosen based on qualifications and not the number of nominations received.