SANTA ROSA – Iconix Brand Group Inc. completed the acquisition of the Peanuts brand and related assets of United Media Licensing through a newly formed joint venture company, Peanuts Worldwide LLC. Iconix owns 80 percent of the new venture, and Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, managed by the Schulz family, owns the remaining 20 percent. The purchase price was $175 million.