Deadlines for MBA programs in and around the North Bay:
• University of San Francisco in San Francisco: Full and part-time MBA hopefuls have a priority deadline of Feb. 6 and a final deadline of May 7 and start in the fall semester. One-year and accelerated students have a priority deadline of Feb. 6 and a final deadline of March 5 for the summer semester. Executive MBA applicants begin in the fall semester, with a priority application deadline of May 7 and a final deadline of July 2.
• Dominican University in San Rafael: The deadline to apply for an MBA in Global Management or MBA in Sustainable Enterprise is June 15 for the fall semester and Nov. 15 for the spring semester. The MBA in Strategic leadership has a fall-only start date.
• UC Berkeley Haas School of Business in Berkeley: Full-time MBA students hoping to start in the fall have four chances to submit an application and participate in testing before the final deadline of March 7, 2012. Weekend MBA applicants can submit applications for three separate rounds, starting on Nov. 15, 2011 and March 15, 2012. Executive MBA applicants have two rounds, with deadlines of Jan. 3, 2012 and Feb. 8, 2012.
• San Francisco State University in San Francisco: MBA hopefuls for the spring semester must submit all documents by Oct. 15. The fall semester deadline is April 1, 2012. Executive MBA applicants must submit materials by Oct. 15 to be considered for the Spring 2012 program.
• Wharton School in San Francisco: The executive MBA program offered in San Francisco requires applicants to submit materials by Feb. 6, 2012, with an early application deadline of Dec. 1, 2011.
• Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park: Executive MBA applications will be accepted again in mid-November 2011. Wine MBA and part-time MBA students can submit applications until the end of the non-priority period on Sept. 30, 2011.
• Meridian University in Petaluma: Applications for Meridian University’s MBA can be submitted at any time.