The Business Journal has announced this year’s North Bay CFO Awards-winners, who come from a wide range of industries throughout the region.
Here are the honorees, listed alphabetically:
• Mike Cairns, San Francisco Theological Seminary, San Anselmo
• Daniel Chin, Ghilotti Bros., Inc., San Rafael
• Janet Fletcher, Canal Alliance, San Rafael
• Robert Fowles, Opus One Winery, Oakville
• Eric Grams, Williams Selyem Winery, Russian River Valley
• Jane Catelani Howard, Traditional Medicinals, Rohnert Park
• Douglas Kay, Children’s Museum of Sonoma County, Santa Rosa
• John Kniep, Aldea Children and Family Services, Napa
• Sam Kraynek, North Coast Brewing Co., Fort Bragg
• Maya Labourdette, Community Child Care Council of Sonoma County (4Cs), Santa Rosa
• Julie Lafranchi, YWCA Sonoma County, Santa Rosa
• Wendy Maccario, North Coast Builders Exchange, Santa Rosa
• Jeff Peterson, Hydrofarm, Petaluma
• Michael Rist, VIP Petcare, Windsor
• Paul Roberti, Blue Star Gas, Santa Rosa
The winners will be honored at an event on Aug. 22 at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel & Spa in Santa Rosa. Registration for the event takes place at 11:30 a.m., and the program runs from noon to 2 p.m. Preregister at nbbj.news/cfo17. Tickets are $85 a person or $725 for a table of eight.
North Bay CFO Awards
Aug. 22, 2017, 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel & Spa, 170 Railroad St., Santa Rosa