A new hotel and work that helped opened the roads to drive there. They are among the 17 projects being recognized for excellence this year by North Bay Business Journal.
The Archer Hotel in Napa and the Highway 37 emergency flood repairs in Novato are among the 12th annual Top Real Estate Projects in the North Bay Awards. They also include Santa Rosa’s new Courthouse Square, Wine Spectator Learning Center at Sonoma State University and a new warehouse and distribution center for online retail giant Amazon in Vacaville.
The awards ceremony to honor these projects and others will take place Tuesday, Dec. 12 from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Sheraton in Petaluma. This year, the keynote speaker will be Greg Cosko, president and CEO of Hathaway Dinwiddie, the joint-venture builder of the San Francisco Salesforce tower.
In this section, read profiles of the following winning projects:
• Mixed Use Development : 1300 Main, Napa
• Industrial Warehouse : Amazon Warehouse/Distribution Center, Vacaville
• Hotel: Archer Hotel, Napa
• Public project: Courthouse Square Reunification, Santa Rosa
• Multifamily - new construction: Crossroads Apartments, Santa Rosa
• Infrastructure: Hwy. 37 Emergency Work, Novato
• Office – technology: Keysight Technologies, Rohnert Park
• Multifamily - rehabilitation: Mackey Terrace Apartments, Novato
• Nonprofit: Miracle League North Bay, Petaluma
• Education: NGL Academy, Santa Rosa
• Education – university: Sonoma State University, Wine Spectator Learning Center, Rohnert Park
• Agriculture: Saralee & Richard’s Barn, Santa Rosa
• Transportation: SMART IOS-1 & IOS-1A, Sonoma and Marin Counties
• Medical: Santa Rosa Commuity Health - North Dutton Clinic. Santa Rosa
• Restaurant: The French Laundry, Yountville
• Office - specialty food: Traditional Medicinals, Rohnert Park
• Winery: Zialena Winery, Geyserville