- Napa gets clean-fuels service station
- Powering the Bottom Line: Local solar innovator empowers national installer
- Climate change: Where did the beach go?
- North Bay business briefs: July 3, 2017
- Opinion: Marin group leads distributed energy resources projects
- Napa Green certification: What’s it take for a winery or vineyard to get it?
- Local investment adviser goes green to get green
- Lawmakers put the pinch on PACE
- Three North Coast vintners win ‘green medals’
- What ‘sustainable’ means can stump the experts — and consumers
The team will ‘investigate replicable solutions for scaling distributed energy resources at the community level’ in Novato, San Rafael and Richmond projects.