- Opinion: Marin group leads distributed energy resources projects
- Napa Green certification: What’s it take for a winery or vineyard to get it?
- Local investment adviser goes green to get green
- Lawmakers put the pinch on PACE
- Three North Coast vintners win ‘green medals’
- What ‘sustainable’ means can stump the experts — and consumers
- Clean power grid: North Bay fights fossil fuels
- Enphase seeks solar revival
- Ygrene names ops, revenue chiefs
- Powering the Bottom Line: Goat dairy shows sustainability is sound business
The team will ‘investigate replicable solutions for scaling distributed energy resources at the community level’ in Novato, San Rafael and Richmond projects.