- Autodesk buys construction cloud software
- North Bay students prep for automation of the workplace
- Enphase Energy to buy SunPower’s solar microinverter business
- California Supreme Court: Yelp can't be ordered to remove posts
- Solar-powered drinkable water: Petaluma's Trevi aids Hawaii research
- Women in Business: Judy James, Comcast
- BioMarin gets FDA green light for Palynziq
- 'Net neutrality' officially ends today. Here's what it means to you
- Lasers battle birds in vineyards
- Report details 'shocking' telecom breakdown during wildfires
X2nSat today says it has an agreement to buy On Call Communications, a mobile satellite communications provider.
The Petaluma-based maker of microinverters and batteries for solar-energy systems reports its net loss is down 77 percent from a year before, and its seventh-generation products are shipping.
Amid concerns about the effects of warming on Wine Country, the Napa County grand jury highlights the lack of progress on finalizing the climate action plan and advocates for measuring winery emissions.