- Lasers battle birds in vineyards
- Report details 'shocking' telecom breakdown during wildfires
- Bovines online: Farmers are using AI to help monitor cows
- North Bay’s biggest: Internet service providers
- Calix cuts 1Q loss to $11M
- How much are your online data really worth?
- Skipped meals could improve your memory, says Marin researcher
- Opinion: How data breaches affect the corporate bottom line
- North Bay’s biggest web developers, social media consultants, meeting spaces
- North Bay medtech makers make strides
Following the acquisition by Hershey going on three years ago, the snack company plans to pull up stakes for the gourmet jerky unit and move it to Texas.
The Petaluma-based maker of microinverters and batteries for solar-energy systems reports its net loss is down 77 percent from a year before, and its seventh-generation products are shipping.
Owners increasingly tap property-assessed clean energy loans to turn unsexy roof and HVAC projects into cash-flow boosters, say Sausalito’s CleanFund and Petaluma’s Ygrene Energy Fund, funders of half of C-PACE 2017 deals.