February 1, 2010
PETALUMA – Electronic keypad maker Digilock will move into two buildings near its subleased Petaluma headquarters and is transferring manufacturing operations from Santa Clara to Sonoma County, the company confirmed. Its current lease on Old Redwood Highway runs out in October of this year.
June 22, 2009
PETALUMA – Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO), the Massachusetts-based medical supply giant, is consolidating its operations in Petaluma into a former telecom manufacturing space.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,940 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,497 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,976 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,588 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections