November 14, 2012
NAPA — For the second year, a food and wine festival that boasts some of those industries’ highest-profile chefs and winemakers is aimed at attracting visitors to Napa Valley and providing an economic boost to the region during the tourism off-season.
The five-day Flavor Napa Valley festival at Silverado Resort & Spa near Napa and the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone in St. Helena starts today.
February 28, 2011
The Napa Valley Destination Council expects to open its new visitor’s center in the Riverfront in late March, leaving its previous location on First Street in Downtown Napa
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Top North Bay Real Estate Projects
With the simple criteria that they be projects available for occupancy in 2013, nominations were solicited from architects, contractors, commercial real estate and other professionals from around the North Bay.
From their nominations, the 17 winners were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff for recognition. Read details on what made these projects notable. [read profiles of the winning projects]
Most popular recent items
- Walter Robb, Whole Foods Market: Consumers want transparency on food 9,068 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
- Who’s Who in Insurance (Life, Disability and Health) 7,722 view(s) | posted on October 12, 2009
- Winners of first Wine Industry Awards named 5,898 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Zapolski enters $25M joint venture on downtown Napa shopping center rehab 3,591 view(s) | posted on December 5, 2013
- Second large harvest drives financing demand 3,252 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
Latest reader comments
- What do Magicians, Grifters and Financial Legerdemain Have in Common? November 12, 2013
Business Journal connections