June 24, 2013
SANTA ROSA — In a sign of renewed crunch on North Coast wine storage space, Alexander Valley Cellars overflowed the other half of Sonoma County’s largest warehouse in just two months and now is looking for a fourth facility.
December 13, 2010
WINDSOR — Alexander Valley Cellars is centralizing its wine warehousing while tripling the size of its direct-to-consumer business in an expansion move to one of Sonoma County’s largest distribution warehouses.
May 24, 2010
WINDSOR – Alexander Valley Cellars is racking up more capacity to store, transport and ship wine as it has picked up a number of customers in the past year and is moving more wine out to the trade and consumers.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,967 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,614 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections