March 21, 2011
SAN RAFAEL — A Marin County maker of radiation detection and measurement devices is scrambling to process orders and ramp up production in the wake of the Japanese earthquake and nuclear crisis.
March 18, 2011
PETALUMA — Basin Street Properties, which built much of Redwood Business Park in Petaluma and sold a number of the buildings in in a major 2005 deal, today said it purchased five of the buildings in the development for $8 million from the lender that had taken them back and plans to spend several million dollars on upgrades over the next two years.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,028 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,508 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,979 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,352 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,468 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections