April 7, 2014
Despite significant rains in March and February, North Coast winegrape growers are honing their skills in using less water as the threat of spring frost, summer heat and long-term drought loom in their minds.
October 10, 2013
This year’s Sonoma County winegrape crop came in at average to above-average size with excellent flavor profiles that are lush, balanced and consistent, according to trade group Sonoma County Winegrowers.
April 22, 2013
Given continued uncertainties around immigration policy in Washington and Sacramento and the budding of a 2013 crop that could be decent-sized, North Coast winegrape growers are looking for ways to stretch labor farther so they aren’t as short-handed as a number were during the record-volume 2012 season.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,671 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,376 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,810 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,937 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- San Rafael center has prospects for 28,000 square feet 4,106 view(s) | posted on August 31, 2009
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections