November 14, 2011
The cold 2011 season and wet harvest dampened North Coast crop yields by as much as one-third from norms by early estimates, and lenders are closely observing grower ability to make payments on crop and other loans with fewer tons to sell and higher vineyard-management costs.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,753 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,383 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,818 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,940 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,145 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections