November 14, 2011
The cold 2011 season and wet harvest dampened North Coast crop yields by as much as one-third from norms by early estimates, and lenders are closely observing grower ability to make payments on crop and other loans with fewer tons to sell and higher vineyard-management costs.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,966 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,613 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections