October 7, 2013
Brad Baker is CEO of Codding Enterprises and president of Sonoma Mountain Villiage, a 200-acre planned mixed-use development in southeast Rohnert Park.
He answers the following questions: What elements of Sonoma Mountain Village are currently completed? What steps remain before construction can begin on the remaining components? How have economic conditions affected development at Sonoma Mountain Village? How have financing programs for renewable energy development had an impact at Sonoma Mountain Village? What role is SMART expected to play for Sonoma Mountain Village? What impact will the development have for Rohnert Park and the broader region?
February 27, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Brad Baker, president and chief executive officer of Rohnert Park-based Codding Investments, the developer of Coddingtown regional mall and Sonoma Mountain Village, joined the board of directors of Summit State Bank.
May 30, 2011
ROHNERT PARK — Innovative Molding Inc., maker of plastic container lids and measuring spoons, plans to expand its headquarters plant this fall in a move from Sebastopol to a major portion of a mixed-use development in southeast Rohnert Park.
October 22, 2009
Depending on your point of view, the sweeping and detailed development agreement reached between Sonoma Mountain Village in Rohnert Park and a coalition of local labor, housing and environmental groups is either legalized extortion or visionary.
October 15, 2009
ROHNERT PARK — The developer of Sonoma Mountain Village and a coalition of labor, housing and environmental groups have reached an agreement to cooperate on labor standards, housing, regional impact of development and green building standards for the innovative project on the 200-acre former Agilent Technologies site.
In the works for more than two years, the “Community Benefits Agreement” is the first of its kind between a developer and the Accountable Development Coalition.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,019 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,508 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,979 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,351 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,467 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections