November 12, 2012
Dennis Lum is vice president of channel strategy, sale operations and performance for Kaiser Foundation Health Plan. His current areas of focus include broker strategy, broker development, and execution for health care reform and private exchanges, among other areas. He began his career with Kaiser by managing the Proposal Development Department for Northern California.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,848 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,467 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,971 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,576 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,502 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections