December 31, 2012
SANTA ROSA — A dispute between state government money managers and the city of Santa Rosa over millions of dollars in redevelopment money, part of which the city deems necessary in coming months to kick-start a large Railroad Square transit-oriented project, escalated in the closing days of the year, as the city joined a growing number of local governments statewide not in a hurry to comply.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,881 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,468 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,973 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,577 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,533 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections