May 20, 2013
Carlile Winery & Vineyards has outgrown its Santa Rosa custom-winemaking facility, so it is sort of swapping places with Windsor-based Robert Mueller Winery.
Spelletich Family Wine Company of Napa Valley is moving its operations into 16,180 square feet in the Napa Valley Commons business park in south Napa to fulfill its need for expansion. That’s more than twice the amount of space at its previous location.
Windsor-based Inman Family Wines, maker of Russian River Valley pinot noir, chardonnay and pinot gris wines, hired Mike Sai as marketing director and promoted Michelle Berger to director of direct to consumer sales.
The second North Coast Wine Industry Expo is still seven months away, but organizers say they are more than two-thirds toward the goal of tripling the number of registered vendors.
- Submission deadline: October 24, 2014Oct30Registration deadline: October 27, 2014Nov12Registration deadline: November 7, 2014Nov13Registration deadline: November 10, 2014Nov18Registration deadline: November 14, 2014Nov21Registration deadline: November 17, 2014Dec2Registration deadline: November 28, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
How much of a concern are highly dangerous sicknesses for North Bay health care facilities?
- High (20%, 5 votes)
- Moderate (28%, 7 votes)
- Low (32%, 8 votes)
- Don't know (20%, 5 votes)
Total voters: 25
Polling period: October 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – October 22, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- How winery owners can preserve legacy, fairness 12,310 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- 100-plus-employee companies struggle with Obamacare regs 5,812 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- New Keysight CEO kicks electronic measurement company into overdrive 5,667 view(s) | posted on September 22, 2014
- Obama appoints Ebola ‘czar’ to control disease that threatens to overwhelm Africa 5,447 view(s) | posted on October 13, 2014
- Wal-Mart unveils Rohnert Park smaller-format store 5,262 view(s) | posted on September 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Burke Denman on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Rachel gehring on Construction moves forward for affordable housing in Sonoma County
Business Journal connections