June 2, 2014
Redwood Credit Union will offer its 11th financial literacy academy. …
Redwood Trust declares a dividend. …
United Capital moves to Shoreline Office Center. …
Hospital Council joins North Bay Leadership Council. …
Marin General’s cancer institute receives an accreditation. …
Friedman’s Home Improvement sponsors Sonoma Raceway and new youth program. …
Canara received an award. …
Direct Flow advances in approval process ..
California Wine Grape Growers award scholarships …
Wagner Family of Wine becomes official wine partner …
March 24, 2014
The new development consists of large warehouses with good clear height, such as two massive buildings in Fairfield.
Caymus Vineyards, a producer of high end Napa Valley wine, is expected to begin construction of a 5.5 million gallon-a-year winery near Fairfield this spring.
February 10, 2014
FAIRFIELD — The 31st annual meeting of the Solano Economic Development Corporation showcased significant public-private sector accomplishments in the county’s seven cities during 2013.
“Team Solano worked together to make everything happen by attracting new businesses and creating an environment to nurture newcomers and those already here,” said Sandy Person, president of Solano Economic Development Corp.
November 4, 2013
FAIRFIELD — Critical factors driving economic recovery and growth in Solano County and the surrounding region as well as opportunities for fostering that activity will be the focus of the Impact Solano conference on Friday.
September 9, 2013
CORDELIA — The owner of Caymus Vineyards is preparing for the start of construction this fall on a 5.5 million-gallon-a-year winery and distillery on farmland south of Fairfield to shift excess production from the Napa Valley winery.
- Sep18Registration deadline: September 15, 2014Submission deadline: September 19, 2014Oct10Registration deadline: October 6, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
Does your business have an emergency-response plan?
- Yes (41%, 7 votes)
- Needs to be updated (6%, 1 votes)
- Preparing one now (0%, 0 votes)
- No (12%, 2 votes)
- Don't know (41%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 17
Polling period: September 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – September 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Twenty North Bay companies make national fastest-growing list 13,597 view(s) | posted on August 20, 2014
- Journal announces 2014 Best Places to Work 8,061 view(s) | posted on August 21, 2014
- Large Napa warehouses break ground 7,266 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- ‘Creative Sonoma’ plan seeks cultural, economic boost 5,709 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- Wealth Managers survey: Loren Kertz, Charles Schwab 4,659 view(s) | posted on September 1, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections