June 2, 2014
Redwood Credit Union will offer its 11th financial literacy academy. …
Redwood Trust declares a dividend. …
United Capital moves to Shoreline Office Center. …
Hospital Council joins North Bay Leadership Council. …
Marin General’s cancer institute receives an accreditation. …
Friedman’s Home Improvement sponsors Sonoma Raceway and new youth program. …
Canara received an award. …
Direct Flow advances in approval process ..
California Wine Grape Growers award scholarships …
Wagner Family of Wine becomes official wine partner …
March 24, 2014
The new development consists of large warehouses with good clear height, such as two massive buildings in Fairfield.
Caymus Vineyards, a producer of high end Napa Valley wine, is expected to begin construction of a 5.5 million gallon-a-year winery near Fairfield this spring.
February 10, 2014
FAIRFIELD — The 31st annual meeting of the Solano Economic Development Corporation showcased significant public-private sector accomplishments in the county’s seven cities during 2013.
“Team Solano worked together to make everything happen by attracting new businesses and creating an environment to nurture newcomers and those already here,” said Sandy Person, president of Solano Economic Development Corp.
November 4, 2013
FAIRFIELD — Critical factors driving economic recovery and growth in Solano County and the surrounding region as well as opportunities for fostering that activity will be the focus of the Impact Solano conference on Friday.
September 9, 2013
CORDELIA — The owner of Caymus Vineyards is preparing for the start of construction this fall on a 5.5 million-gallon-a-year winery and distillery on farmland south of Fairfield to shift excess production from the Napa Valley winery.
- Submission deadline: October 24, 2014Oct30Registration deadline: October 27, 2014Nov12Registration deadline: November 7, 2014Nov13Registration deadline: November 10, 2014Nov18Registration deadline: November 14, 2014Nov21Registration deadline: November 17, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- How winery owners can preserve legacy, fairness 12,043 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- New Keysight CEO kicks electronic measurement company into overdrive 5,661 view(s) | posted on September 22, 2014
- 100-plus-employee companies struggle with Obamacare regs 5,536 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- Obama appoints Ebola ‘czar’ to control disease that threatens to overwhelm Africa 5,269 view(s) | posted on October 13, 2014
- Cassidy Turley sees global ties in DTZ purchase 5,210 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Rachel gehring on Construction moves forward for affordable housing in Sonoma County
- none none on Target opens second Santa Rosa store
Business Journal connections