June 2, 2014
Redwood Credit Union will offer its 11th financial literacy academy. …
Redwood Trust declares a dividend. …
United Capital moves to Shoreline Office Center. …
Hospital Council joins North Bay Leadership Council. …
Marin General’s cancer institute receives an accreditation. …
Friedman’s Home Improvement sponsors Sonoma Raceway and new youth program. …
Canara received an award. …
Direct Flow advances in approval process ..
California Wine Grape Growers award scholarships …
Wagner Family of Wine becomes official wine partner …
March 24, 2014
The new development consists of large warehouses with good clear height, such as two massive buildings in Fairfield.
Caymus Vineyards, a producer of high end Napa Valley wine, is expected to begin construction of a 5.5 million gallon-a-year winery near Fairfield this spring.
February 10, 2014
FAIRFIELD — The 31st annual meeting of the Solano Economic Development Corporation showcased significant public-private sector accomplishments in the county’s seven cities during 2013.
“Team Solano worked together to make everything happen by attracting new businesses and creating an environment to nurture newcomers and those already here,” said Sandy Person, president of Solano Economic Development Corp.
November 4, 2013
FAIRFIELD — Critical factors driving economic recovery and growth in Solano County and the surrounding region as well as opportunities for fostering that activity will be the focus of the Impact Solano conference on Friday.
September 9, 2013
CORDELIA — The owner of Caymus Vineyards is preparing for the start of construction this fall on a 5.5 million-gallon-a-year winery and distillery on farmland south of Fairfield to shift excess production from the Napa Valley winery.
- Apr29Registration deadline: April 27, 2015Submission deadline: April 27, 2015Submission deadline: May 1, 2015Submission deadline: May 18, 2015May27Registration deadline: May 22, 2015
NBBJ publications & materials
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- A new model for wine distribution: Market intelligence partner 6,527 view(s) | posted on April 20, 2015
- Beringer takes wine tasting to store shelf 6,349 view(s) | posted on April 2, 2015
- Wine marketers say consumer shifts call for new approaches 5,841 view(s) | posted on April 20, 2015
- Cuvaison sells Calistoga winery, tasting room 5,543 view(s) | posted on April 2, 2015
- Designing the new workplace 4,848 view(s) | posted on March 23, 2015
Latest reader comments
- Clark Blasdell on Sonoma Raceway drops entertainment expansion plan
- John Drady on A new model for wine distribution: Market intelligence partner
Business Journal connections