November 21, 2012
HEALDSBURG — Foley Family Wines plans to launch a lower-cost extension of the Chalk Hill Estate brand early next year with the acquisition of about 206 acres of mostly chardonnay and pinot noir grapes that make up Ramal East Vineyard in Sonoma County’s Los Carneros winegrowing region.
June 10, 2010
SONOMA — Financial services industry giant turned vintner Bill Foley announced today he is acquiring Chalk Hill Winery as well as Fred Furth’s 500-acre estate home.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,671 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,376 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,810 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,937 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- San Rafael center has prospects for 28,000 square feet 4,106 view(s) | posted on August 31, 2009
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections