March 14, 2012
SEBASTOPOL — The Palm Drive Healthcare District named current Chief Financial Officer Rick Reid as interim chief executive, replacing Charles Guenther, who himself was serving on a three-month interim basis.
February 20, 2012
SEBASTOPOL — Charles Guenther is acting CEO at Palm Drive Hospital. He has nearly 40 years of experience in the development and management of hospitals, health care systems, health maintenance organizations and related insurance enterprises. He has been a senior executive in large health care organizations, including Sutter Health and Dignity Health (formerly known as Catholic Healthcare West) as well as CEO of a small rural health care system. In addition to serving as a CEO of health care enterprises, he has been a consultant, university professor and a director of many for-profit and not-for-profit corporations.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,899 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,478 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,975 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,578 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,549 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections