December 3, 2012
SAN RAFAEL — Autodesk Inc, the leader in licensed computer-aided design software, has launched a free 3-D design application.
Available to iPad, Mac and PC users and accessible by any mobile device with a web browser is 123D Design, an easy-to-use modeling and sharing tool that Autodesk hopes will tweak the creative impulses of potential future designers and manufacturers. Its the first 3-D modeling app in the 123D Design line.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,399 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,508 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,979 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,423 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,524 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections