June 18, 2010
SANTA ROSA and PETALUMA — Ghilotti Construction Co. and North Bay Construction, two of the largest locally based general engineering contractors, today said they will combine operations over the next 18 months.
North Bay Construction founder and Chief Executive Officer John Barella, 62, inked a deal to sell the assets to Ghilotti Construction by the end of 2012. Mr. Barella is ending his management of the company, and North Bay President Steven Geney, 52, is joining Ghilotti Construction management team.
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Top North Bay Real Estate Projects
With the simple criteria that they be projects available for occupancy in 2013, nominations were solicited from architects, contractors, commercial real estate and other professionals from around the North Bay.
From their nominations, the 17 winners were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff for recognition. Read details on what made these projects notable. [read profiles of the winning projects]
Most popular recent items
- Walter Robb, Whole Foods Market: Consumers want transparency on food 9,104 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
- Who’s Who in Insurance (Life, Disability and Health) 7,722 view(s) | posted on October 12, 2009
- Winners of first Wine Industry Awards named 5,902 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Zapolski enters $25M joint venture on downtown Napa shopping center rehab 3,823 view(s) | posted on December 5, 2013
- Second large harvest drives financing demand 3,254 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
Latest reader comments
- What do Magicians, Grifters and Financial Legerdemain Have in Common? November 12, 2013
Business Journal connections