February 25, 2013
A number of accounting firms that have recently made efforts to grow in the Napa Valley are moving into the next phase of their expansions, positioning themselves through hiring and training to help bring those moves to fruition in a regional economy spearheaded by the wine industry.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,671 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,376 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,810 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,937 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- San Rafael center has prospects for 28,000 square feet 4,106 view(s) | posted on August 31, 2009
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections