February 25, 2013
A number of accounting firms that have recently made efforts to grow in the Napa Valley are moving into the next phase of their expansions, positioning themselves through hiring and training to help bring those moves to fruition in a regional economy spearheaded by the wine industry.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,400 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,508 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,979 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,423 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,523 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections