February 25, 2013
NAPA — VinLux Fine Wine Transport, a logistics company for fine wines going to California trade accounts, more than doubled the size of its south Napa facility and staff to accommodate a surge in wine shipments and demand for its services.
May 25, 2010
NAPA — IBG, formerly Inertia Beverage Group, closed a $7 million round of additional funding to support soon-to-be launched enhancements to its wine direct-shipping services to consumers and trade accounts.
July 27, 2009
NAPA – Inertia Beverage Group reached a milestone this month toward its goal of simplifying the trade wine buying process to the point-and-click convenience U.S. consumers in many states have enjoyed in the past several years.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,743 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,383 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,813 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,940 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,137 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections