January 28, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Santa Rosa Junior College is embarking on a multi-year strategic planning process that participants say is of unprecedented scope in the college’s 95-year history, with hope that widespread community participation will strengthen a longstanding spirit of collaboration between the college, the regional business community and other stakeholders throughout the North Bay.
January 8, 2013
SANTA ROSA — An anonymous donation to fund scholarships at Santa Rosa Junior College has grown to $6 million, following an additional $1 million gift from the original donor.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,402 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,391 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,903 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,941 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,236 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections