April 8, 2013
Assessing the value of a wine investment opportunity is the key to a good purchase.
The due-diligence process provides an opportunity for a buyer to identify an asset’s unseen potential — and possible pitfalls — in order to gain a better understanding of value.
March 8, 2010
When contemplating the sale of your business, make sure you have handled your side of the due diligence correctly to avoid costly disputes and litigation.
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Top North Bay Real Estate Projects
With the simple criteria that they be projects available for occupancy in 2013, nominations were solicited from architects, contractors, commercial real estate and other professionals from around the North Bay.
From their nominations, the 17 winners were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff for recognition. Read details on what made these projects notable. [read profiles of the winning projects]
Most popular recent items
- Walter Robb, Whole Foods Market: Consumers want transparency on food 8,936 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
- Who’s Who in Insurance (Life, Disability and Health) 7,718 view(s) | posted on October 12, 2009
- Winners of first Wine Industry Awards named 5,792 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Second large harvest drives financing demand 3,210 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Experts say craft beers on tap to boost economy 2,919 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
Latest reader comments
- What do Magicians, Grifters and Financial Legerdemain Have in Common? November 12, 2013
Business Journal connections