April 8, 2013
Assessing the value of a wine investment opportunity is the key to a good purchase.
The due-diligence process provides an opportunity for a buyer to identify an asset’s unseen potential — and possible pitfalls — in order to gain a better understanding of value.
March 8, 2010
When contemplating the sale of your business, make sure you have handled your side of the due diligence correctly to avoid costly disputes and litigation.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,899 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,478 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,975 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,578 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,549 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections