November 12, 2010
SANTA ROSA – Operating revenues for Sonoma County health care organizations increased 2.2 percent in 2009 and total operating expenses fell 2.6 percent, marking the first decline in more than a decade and the highest level of net income since 2004, according to the 2010 Sonoma County Health Care Industry Insider Report.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,785 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,384 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,832 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,940 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,165 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections