December 5, 2011
Both the number of loans and the total value of loans facilitated through the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 504 program decreased across the North Bay in fiscal year 2011, though lenders said levels reflected that some businesses are still expanding during the recessionary period.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,457 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,392 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,905 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,942 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,251 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections