October 26, 2009
SAN RAFAEL – Dominican University of California is receiving a $989,798 grant from the 2008 Farm Bill to establish the National Ornamentals Research Site at Dominican University.
Scientists from the national and international research community will conduct studies focused on understanding and controlling Phytophthora ramorum, the plant pathogen known to cause Sudden Oak Death and ramorum blight on nursery stock.
The research site will be the first in the United States dedicated to the study of diseases of ornamental plants in a simulated nursery setting.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,028 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,508 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,979 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,352 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,468 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections