October 15, 2012
SANTA ROSA — American AgCredit plans to build a new, 50,000-square-foot headquarters in Santa Rosa, with company executives citing the expertise of current staff and a regional talent pool as key drivers to keep its administrative nucleus on the West Coast at a time of rapid national expansion.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,671 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,376 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,810 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,937 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- San Rafael center has prospects for 28,000 square feet 4,106 view(s) | posted on August 31, 2009
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections