February 11, 2011
Smartphones and social media are being employed in new ways as many wineries increase their use of the latest technology to reach consumers and maintain control of branding — all across the U.S. To add your experience, comment on this story.
June 21, 2010
Those within the hospitality and tourism industry are uniquely positioned to both embrace and benefit from the ever-increasing reaches of social media tools as a means to boost occupancy rates.
- Apr22Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 19,416 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,385 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,869 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,941 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,199 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
- Samantha Whelan on Athleta to expand Marin store
Business Journal connections