Wine Industry Conference Q&A: Rick Magnuson, GI Partners, and Alex Ryan, Duckhorn Wine Co.: Investment helps Duckhorn fly higherApril 21, 2014
Rick Magnuson, founder of GI Partners, owner of Duckhorn Wine Co., is set to be the keynote speaker at the Business Journal’s 14th annual Wine Industry Conference in Santa Rosa on April 22.
Duckhorn Wine President and Chief Executive Officer Alex Ryan and he plan to talk about how Duckhorn Wine weathered the global financial crisis and came out much stronger. They spoke with the Business Journal on how their collaboration accomplished this.
January 24, 2013
William “Bill” Price III, co-founder of private investment company TPG Group and a financier of North Coast wineries such as Kosta Browne, purchased the 138-acre Gap’s Crown pinot noir and chardonnay vineyard in the Sonoma Coast appellation east of Rohnert Park.
December 17, 2012
NAPA — Paul Hobbs Winery today said it purchased the 90-acre Tourmaline Vineyard in the Coombsville winegrowing region east of Napa, making this the western Sonoma County winery’s first Napa Valley acquisition.
December 14, 2009
PHILO – In a county that markets itself as “America’s greenest wine region” for its long history of natural-minded methods, Duckhorn Wine Co. aims to raise a new symbol of environmentalism with its winery for the Goldeneye brand from Mendocino County. The winery, completed this summer in the Anderson Valley winegrowing region, has been registered [...]
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,967 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,613 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections