November 11, 2013
G&J Seiberlich & Co LLP announced that Leonard LaBranche will merge his practice into the Napa-based firm. …
Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce announced five new board members to three-year terms and five to one-year terms. …
Zarin Mehta was named co-executive director of Green Music Center at Sonoma State University. …
Patti Hannan joined Sonoma Media Investments as chief revenue officer. …
The Hess Collection of Napa hired Linda Wish as western division strategic retail manager. …
Novato-based Winery Exchange has restructured and expanded its sales organization. …
February 25, 2013
A number of accounting firms that have recently made efforts to grow in the Napa Valley are moving into the next phase of their expansions, positioning themselves through hiring and training to help bring those moves to fruition in a regional economy spearheaded by the wine industry.
January 11, 2010
Also: New hires at Moss Adams, partners at BPM
October 23, 2009
NAPA and St. Helena — G&J Seiberlich & Co. LLP, a CPA firm formed in 1950, today announced it has split into two firms, with partners in the St. Helena office forming Brown Holder Alfaro & Co. LLP.
September 7, 2009
NORTH BAY – As of 2006, public companies were required to comply with the Accounting for Uncertainty in Income Taxes rule, or FIN 48. The Financial Accounting Standards Board had deferred compliance for private companies, but as of Sept. 15 they too will be required to follow it.
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Wine storer plans Healdsburg custom crush 4,282 view(s) | posted on February 17, 2014
- North Coast winegrape crop in 2013 sets new records 4,107 view(s) | posted on February 10, 2014
- Land purchase moves Bear Republic toward ‘destination brewery’ 4,031 view(s) | posted on February 10, 2014
- Direct Flow poised to nearly double in size 3,228 view(s) | posted on February 17, 2014
- Brewers finding it easier to access capital 2,706 view(s) | posted on February 10, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Pablo del Lago on Grape Market Insights: Drought, frost, competition and other discontents
- Lucy Barnett on Exchange Bank’s Schrader to retire; Hartwick named president
Business Journal connections