November 11, 2013
G&J Seiberlich & Co LLP announced that Leonard LaBranche will merge his practice into the Napa-based firm. …
Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce announced five new board members to three-year terms and five to one-year terms. …
Zarin Mehta was named co-executive director of Green Music Center at Sonoma State University. …
Patti Hannan joined Sonoma Media Investments as chief revenue officer. …
The Hess Collection of Napa hired Linda Wish as western division strategic retail manager. …
Novato-based Winery Exchange has restructured and expanded its sales organization. …
February 25, 2013
A number of accounting firms that have recently made efforts to grow in the Napa Valley are moving into the next phase of their expansions, positioning themselves through hiring and training to help bring those moves to fruition in a regional economy spearheaded by the wine industry.
January 11, 2010
Also: New hires at Moss Adams, partners at BPM
October 23, 2009
NAPA and St. Helena — G&J Seiberlich & Co. LLP, a CPA firm formed in 1950, today announced it has split into two firms, with partners in the St. Helena office forming Brown Holder Alfaro & Co. LLP.
September 7, 2009
NORTH BAY – As of 2006, public companies were required to comply with the Accounting for Uncertainty in Income Taxes rule, or FIN 48. The Financial Accounting Standards Board had deferred compliance for private companies, but as of Sept. 15 they too will be required to follow it.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,982 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,628 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections