November 11, 2013
G&J Seiberlich & Co LLP announced that Leonard LaBranche will merge his practice into the Napa-based firm. …
Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce announced five new board members to three-year terms and five to one-year terms. …
Zarin Mehta was named co-executive director of Green Music Center at Sonoma State University. …
Patti Hannan joined Sonoma Media Investments as chief revenue officer. …
The Hess Collection of Napa hired Linda Wish as western division strategic retail manager. …
Novato-based Winery Exchange has restructured and expanded its sales organization. …
February 25, 2013
A number of accounting firms that have recently made efforts to grow in the Napa Valley are moving into the next phase of their expansions, positioning themselves through hiring and training to help bring those moves to fruition in a regional economy spearheaded by the wine industry.
January 11, 2010
Also: New hires at Moss Adams, partners at BPM
October 23, 2009
NAPA and St. Helena — G&J Seiberlich & Co. LLP, a CPA firm formed in 1950, today announced it has split into two firms, with partners in the St. Helena office forming Brown Holder Alfaro & Co. LLP.
September 7, 2009
NORTH BAY – As of 2006, public companies were required to comply with the Accounting for Uncertainty in Income Taxes rule, or FIN 48. The Financial Accounting Standards Board had deferred compliance for private companies, but as of Sept. 15 they too will be required to follow it.
- Submission deadline: October 24, 2014Oct30Registration deadline: October 27, 2014Nov12Registration deadline: November 7, 2014Nov13Registration deadline: November 10, 2014Nov18Registration deadline: November 14, 2014Nov21Registration deadline: November 17, 2014Dec2Registration deadline: November 28, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
How much of a concern are highly dangerous sicknesses for North Bay health care facilities?
- High (20%, 5 votes)
- Moderate (28%, 7 votes)
- Low (32%, 8 votes)
- Don't know (20%, 5 votes)
Total voters: 25
Polling period: October 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – October 22, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- How winery owners can preserve legacy, fairness 12,360 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- 100-plus-employee companies struggle with Obamacare regs 5,874 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- Obama appoints Ebola ‘czar’ to control disease that threatens to overwhelm Africa 5,450 view(s) | posted on October 13, 2014
- New Keysight CEO kicks electronic measurement company into overdrive 5,447 view(s) | posted on September 22, 2014
- Wal-Mart unveils Rohnert Park smaller-format store 5,318 view(s) | posted on September 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Burke Denman on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Rachel gehring on Construction moves forward for affordable housing in Sonoma County
Business Journal connections