November 11, 2013
G&J Seiberlich & Co LLP announced that Leonard LaBranche will merge his practice into the Napa-based firm. …
Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce announced five new board members to three-year terms and five to one-year terms. …
Zarin Mehta was named co-executive director of Green Music Center at Sonoma State University. …
Patti Hannan joined Sonoma Media Investments as chief revenue officer. …
The Hess Collection of Napa hired Linda Wish as western division strategic retail manager. …
Novato-based Winery Exchange has restructured and expanded its sales organization. …
February 25, 2013
A number of accounting firms that have recently made efforts to grow in the Napa Valley are moving into the next phase of their expansions, positioning themselves through hiring and training to help bring those moves to fruition in a regional economy spearheaded by the wine industry.
January 11, 2010
Also: New hires at Moss Adams, partners at BPM
October 23, 2009
NAPA and St. Helena — G&J Seiberlich & Co. LLP, a CPA firm formed in 1950, today announced it has split into two firms, with partners in the St. Helena office forming Brown Holder Alfaro & Co. LLP.
September 7, 2009
NORTH BAY – As of 2006, public companies were required to comply with the Accounting for Uncertainty in Income Taxes rule, or FIN 48. The Financial Accounting Standards Board had deferred compliance for private companies, but as of Sept. 15 they too will be required to follow it.
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Top North Bay Real Estate Projects
With the simple criteria that they be projects available for occupancy in 2013, nominations were solicited from architects, contractors, commercial real estate and other professionals from around the North Bay.
From their nominations, the 17 winners were selected by the Business Journal editorial staff for recognition. Read details on what made these projects notable. [read profiles of the winning projects]
Most popular recent items
- New research suggests wine vs. beer thinking outdated 10,394 view(s) | posted on December 9, 2013
- Walter Robb, Whole Foods Market: Consumers want transparency on food 9,227 view(s) | posted on November 18, 2013
- Who’s Who in Insurance (Life, Disability and Health) 7,728 view(s) | posted on October 12, 2009
- Winners of first Wine Industry Awards named 5,520 view(s) | posted on November 11, 2013
- Zapolski enters $25M joint venture on downtown Napa shopping center rehab 4,574 view(s) | posted on December 5, 2013
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections