December 9, 2013
There have been few years in recent memory as ripe for merger-and-acquisition activity as 2013 in the wine industry, particularly on the North Coast. A perceived shortfall in grape supply, easing credit terms and favorable wine consumption trends in the U.S. set the stage for a strong year.
That momentum is likely to continue in 2014, including possible moves from international buyers.
May 16, 2013
YOUNTVILLE, SANTA ROSA – Goosecross Cellars, the boutique luxury winery located in Yountville, has been sold to Golden Equity Investments, a private equity firm located in Golden, Colo., that was formed in 2011 to provide equity capital to privately held, middle market companies. The transaction included the 11-acre estate winery and vineyard property, tasting room and contemporary Tudor-style estate home. Zepponi & Company, the wine industry mergers and acquisitions advisory firm for ultra-premium, luxury and estate wine brands and vineyards, served as the exclusive financial adviser to the owners of Goosecross Cellars. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- Sep18Preregistration is closed. Call 707-521-5264 or register at the door.Submission deadline: September 19, 2014Oct10Registration deadline: October 6, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014Submission deadline: October 17, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
Does your business have an emergency-response plan?
- Yes (41%, 7 votes)
- Needs to be updated (6%, 1 votes)
- Preparing one now (0%, 0 votes)
- No (12%, 2 votes)
- Don't know (41%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 17
Polling period: September 3, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – September 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Twenty North Bay companies make national fastest-growing list 13,665 view(s) | posted on August 20, 2014
- Journal announces 2014 Best Places to Work 8,081 view(s) | posted on August 21, 2014
- Large Napa warehouses break ground 7,363 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- ‘Creative Sonoma’ plan seeks cultural, economic boost 5,738 view(s) | posted on August 18, 2014
- Wealth Managers survey: Loren Kertz, Charles Schwab 4,688 view(s) | posted on September 1, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections