March 16, 2011
NAPA – Napa Pipe, the 2,580-unit proposed mixed-use development in the county of Napa, has gained the support of Greenbelt Alliance, a group that focuses on smart growth in the nine-county Bay Area.
February 24, 2011
MARIN COUNTY — Nearly 60 percent of people who work in Marin commute in from outside the county, farther on average than any other workforce in the Bay Area, according to a report by Live Local Marin, a special initiative of the Non-Profit Housing Association of Northern California and Greenbelt Alliance.
July 13, 2009
Affordable housing first in four major funding initiatives MARIN COUNTY – After close to two years of strategic planning, the Marin Community Foundation commenced July 1 a completely redesigned funding model, shifting for the first time a majority of discretionary dollars to original projects jointly created by the organization in four primary focus areas. The [...]
June 30, 2009
MARIN COUNTY – The Marin Community Foundation will fund $10 million in affordable housing projects over the next five years, it was announced today.
The initiative developed with local affordable housing developers will benefit projects for low-income families, seniors and other individuals in Marin.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,849 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,467 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,972 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,576 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,503 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections