August 12, 2013
Jim Bielenberg is chief financial officer of Truett-Hurst, Inc., and HDD, LLC.
July 15, 2013
HEALDSBURG — Since its inception six years ago, Truett-Hurst, LLC, has established itself as a fast-growing wine company focusing on the $7–$14 per bottle (superpremium) and over-$14 (ultrapremium) per bottle categories.
June 25, 2013
HEALDSBURG — Truett-Hurst, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: THST) on Tuesday said it closed its initial public offering of stock and had net proceeds of $14.1 million.
April 3, 2013
HEALDSBURG — A maker of private-label and “custom-label” wines has filed for an initial public offering of stock to raise up to $43.5 million.
September 10, 2012
Bank of Marin has announced several management promotions at its Petaluma offices. …
Smith Dollar PC announced that mortgage banking litigation attorney Rachel Dollar has been named by Super Lawyers as one of the top attorneys in Northern California in 2012. …
American Red Cross has announced changes in the regional leadership team. …
The Sonoma County Section on Aging has appointed the following leadership team officers. …
Windsor-based Sonoma County Vintners Co-op has elected the following officers to its board of directors. …
H.D.D. LLC, owners of VML and Truett Hurst wineries, as well as the Bradford Mountain, Sauvignon Republic and Stonegate brands, announced the appointment of Jim Bielenberg as the company’s CFO. …
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation announced the addition of Gagik Oganesyan, M.D., Ph.D., a board-certified dermatologist. …
Dr. Anika Sanda recently joined the Novato-based Prima Medical Group, specializing in pediatrics. …
Reflections, a private residential drug and alcohol treatment facility in Novato, named William J. Hanna, Psy.D, as its new clinical director. …
May 10, 2012
HEALDSBURG — A San Francisco venture capitalist is investing $2.5 million in a 5-year-old wine producer, the company announced today.
March 21, 2011
This report highlights 46 North Bay professionals in various fields who have been leading development and implementation of environmentally sustainable technologies, such as solar electric and geothermal energy, erosion control for better stream water quality and energy-efficient construction.
March 14, 2011
Sonoma-based Cecchetti Wine Co. reported that it had its third year of volume sales growth. Roy Cecchetti’s goal of making lower-priced wines has resulted in 200,000 cases sold in 2010, a 39 percent increase from 2009. The winery is projecting sales of 250,000 cases total this year. … Winners from vineyard pruning contests in Mendocino, Sonoma and Napa counties. … A California Department of Industrial Relations Division of Labor Standards Enforcement opinion letter has added new wrinkles to the quandary over whether student interns have to be paid at least minimum wage as employees, according to Jennifer Phillips, an employment and real estate attorney with Dickenson Peatman & Fogarty in Santa Rosa. … Graton-based custom winemaker Sonoma Wine Co., which now produces more than 5 million cases of wine from six facilities in Sonoma and Napa counties, inked a deal with Sebastopol-based Winesecrets to provide services to Sonoma Wine’s 30 clients. … Golden State Overnight and FedEx expand direct-shipping services. … Bill Hambrecht teams with Paul and Heath Dolan and Phil Hurst in the H.D.D. wine group venture. … Dry Creek Vineyard entered a sales and marketing agreement with Sonoma-based V2 Wine Group, which will manage Dry Creek’s distribution nationwide.
- Submission deadline: October 24, 2014Oct30Registration deadline: October 27, 2014Nov12Registration deadline: November 7, 2014Nov13Registration deadline: November 10, 2014Nov18Registration deadline: November 14, 2014Nov21Registration deadline: November 17, 2014Dec2Registration deadline: November 28, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse Poll
How much of a concern are highly dangerous sicknesses for North Bay health care facilities?
- High (20%, 5 votes)
- Moderate (28%, 7 votes)
- Low (32%, 8 votes)
- Don't know (20%, 5 votes)
Total voters: 25
Polling period: October 15, 2014 @ 12:00 pm – October 22, 2014 @ 12:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- How winery owners can preserve legacy, fairness 12,328 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- 100-plus-employee companies struggle with Obamacare regs 5,858 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- New Keysight CEO kicks electronic measurement company into overdrive 5,602 view(s) | posted on September 22, 2014
- Obama appoints Ebola ‘czar’ to control disease that threatens to overwhelm Africa 5,447 view(s) | posted on October 13, 2014
- Wal-Mart unveils Rohnert Park smaller-format store 5,280 view(s) | posted on September 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Burke Denman on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Rachel gehring on Construction moves forward for affordable housing in Sonoma County
Business Journal connections