February 3, 2014
Alyssa Foster and Lilia Moreno have joined Pisenti & Brinker. …
Patricia Gill, executive director of Brain Injury Network of the Bay Area, received a Heart of Marin Award for excellence in leadership. …
Private Ocean, a Marin County wealth management firm, has expanded its equity ownership to include four of the firm’s leaders: Sarah Wotherspoon, Alex Gangl, Charles Pyfer and Justin Hult. …
Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce announced its board of directors and Executive Committee division chairs for 2014: Rolf Nelson, Keo Hornbostel, Doug Hilberman. …
HL Commercial Real Estate in San Rafael hired Ethan Sommer to its sales and leasing team. …
Spoonbar, the restaurant in h2hotel in downtown Healdsburg, named Tara Heffernon bar director. …
Sonoma County Family YMCA added two new board members: Joe Costamagna and Martin Hirsch. …
Goelet Wine Estates appointed Jason Jardine president of Clos du Val Winery in Napa. …
Truett-Hurst Inc. in Healdsburg appointed Michael Fine as national sales manager. …
Sonoma-based V2 Wine Group appointed Sean Lynch as its Great Lakes regional manager and Josh Brett as its Southeast regional manager. …
April 8, 2013
PETALUMA — A four-story, 50-room boutique hotel is in the early stages of development, a project that backers said could address a lack of downtown lodging in Sonoma County’s second-biggest city.
September 10, 2012
North Bay lenders are lamenting the imminent expiration of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s temporary 504 refinance program, which allows a one-time refinance of debt and reinvestment of equity.
The temporary program, launched by the Jumpstart Our Small Businesses (JOBS) Act of 2010, allows a small-business owner to refinance debt through the typical 504 loan structure used for financing property and other tangible assets: a 10 percent equity contribution from the borrower, a 40 percent, 20-year fixed-rate government loan and a 50 percent second mortgage from a second commercial lender. In combination, up to $10 million can be refinanced through the program.
March 4, 2011
Gov. Jerry Brown’s ears likely were burning early Wednesday morning.
That’s because his idea to end redevelopment funding for cities and counties – part of his plan to close a more than $26 billion California budget deficit – came in for a shellacking
December 6, 2010
HEALDSBURG — The brand new, award-winning h2hotel opened its doors earlier this year ahead of schedule and well within budget to rave reviews.
October 18, 2010
NORTH BAY — The Business Journal will honor 12 North Bay real estate projects and the key industry players who made them possible at its fifth-annual 2010 Top Projects Awards reception on Dec. 8. Continue reading to see the list of winning projects.
July 5, 2010
HEALDSBURG — The opening of an ambitious and environmentally conscious hotel is poised to vault Healdsburg even higher among tourist destinations in Sonoma County.
February 2, 2009
HEALDSBURG – A team of nationally renowned artists, developers, designers and architects are in the midst of creating Hotel Healdsburg’s modern and super-green little sister, the H2Hotel, which they hope will achieve gold or platinum LEED certification.
- Submission deadline: October 24, 2014Oct30Registration deadline: October 27, 2014Nov12Registration deadline: November 7, 2014Nov13Registration deadline: November 10, 2014Nov18Registration deadline: November 14, 2014Nov21Registration deadline: November 17, 2014Dec2Registration deadline: November 28, 2014
New NBBJ publication
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- How winery owners can preserve legacy, fairness 12,262 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- New Keysight CEO kicks electronic measurement company into overdrive 5,861 view(s) | posted on September 22, 2014
- 100-plus-employee companies struggle with Obamacare regs 5,722 view(s) | posted on September 29, 2014
- Obama appoints Ebola ‘czar’ to control disease that threatens to overwhelm Africa 5,444 view(s) | posted on October 13, 2014
- Wal-Mart unveils Rohnert Park smaller-format store 5,227 view(s) | posted on September 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- Burke Denman on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Rachel gehring on Construction moves forward for affordable housing in Sonoma County
Business Journal connections