March 12, 2012
MARIN COUNTY — Central and northern Marin office space markets have strengthened significantly in the past 12 months, with vacancy rates finally dipping below 20 percent for the county.
March 14, 2011
The rough ride endured by the Marin County commercial market in the late part of the decade got smoother in 2010. This trend continues in 2011.
October 25, 2010
Sonoma County office vacancy rates decreased in the third quarter to 22.7 percent 13.7 million square feet from a peak of 24.8 percent at the end of last year and was about the same as it was in the fall of 2009, according to Keegan & Coppin.
September 25, 2010
Damian Friary of Damian Friary Real Estate in Novato represented the Derryberry family in the June 11 sale of 2789-2877 Giffen Ave. to Lawrence Brooke and four family members, founders of General Hydroponics in Sebastopol. The Brookes were represented by Brad Yust of Santa Rosa. Haden Ongaro and Mr. Yust brokered the Derryberrys’ 2005 purchase [...]
August 16, 2010
NOVATO – BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. is expanding across Hwy. 101 into 20,000 square feet on Wood Hollow Lane.
July 19, 2010
The purchase of a never-occupied 166,200-square-foot southwest Santa Rosa building by the founders of a growing Sebastopol-based hydroponics equipment supplier may be part of swelling industrial real estate activity not seen for two years.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 21,013 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,656 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections