October 28, 2013
Nearly a year after becoming the North Bay’s first accountable care organization under the federal health care overhaul, Meritage Medical Network is reporting positive, albeit preliminary, results on readmission rates and improved outcomes. …
Meritage Medical Network was also recently named as a top performer by the Integrated Healthcare Associations, one of 45 physician organizations to earn the distinction and one of three in the North Bay. …
Napa Medical Center, a 66,000-square-foot medical office building adjacent to Queen of the Valley, has undergone significant renovation in the last two years, with New York-based Seavest Healthcare Properties pumping more than $3 million into the property it purchased in 2011. …
Terry Newmyer last week resigned as CEO of Adventist Health’s St. Helena Hospital Region and Northern California Network, which includes hospitals in Vallejo, St. Helena, Clearlake and Mendocino County. …
Satellite Healthcare, a not-for-profit provider of kidney dialysis services and sponsor for kidney research, recently opened a Rohnert Park location at 6265 Commerce Blvd. …
October 18, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Sutter Health and Hammes Company broke ground Friday on a three-story, 80,000-square-foot medical office building adjacent to the forthcoming $284 million new Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa.
June 13, 2013
SANTA ROSA — Ware Malcomb, an international architectural firm, was selected to design Sutter Health’s forthcoming 80,00-square-foot medical office building next to the $284 million hospital currently being construction in northern Santa Rosa.
September 27, 2012
SANTA ROSA — Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa announced that it has secured two anchor tenants for its forthcoming 80,000 square foot medical office building, which will be adjacent to the new $284 million hospital being constructed in northern Santa Rosa.
May 9, 2012
SANTA ROSA — Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa today announced it selected Irvine-based Hammes Company to develop an on-campus, state-of-the-art medical office building as part of the new $284 million hospital just north of Santa Rosa.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse PollLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 20,881 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,469 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,973 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,577 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,533 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections