November 19, 2012
NORTH BAY — Health care reform is here to stay and employers must adjust quickly in order to meet compliance with the complex law, whether they find it politically palatable or not.
Providers, meanwhile, are themselves rapidly adjusting to new incentives and payments under the law, resulting in transformational changes that will begin to address, though not completely solve, some of the high cost curves seen over the last decade.
November 12, 2012
The political and legal challenges to federal health reform may finally be settled with the reelection of President Obama and the Supreme Court’s upholding of the Affordable Care Act, but, even with that seeming sense of finality, a host of challenges lay ahead for all levels of the industry.
September 28, 2012
The Business Journal presents its 2012 Health Care Conference and Awards Presentation for the Healthiest Companies in the North Bay on Wednesday, Nov. 14, from 7:30-11:30 a.m. at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel in Santa Rosa.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 21,001 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,499 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,977 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 6,580 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Marin planners steer toward traffic relief 4,645 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
Latest reader comments
- RAYMUNDO.GARCIA on Zap settles recall suit with $2M in refunds
- Nancie Pipgras on Wealth Matters: The top 10 financial planning mistakes
Business Journal connections