February 20, 2012
Construction continues to progress at the site of Sutter Health’s forthcoming $284 million new hospital, next to the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts in Northern Santa Rosa, that will replace its aging, seismically unfit Chanate facility. … Queen of the Valley Medical Center in Napa announced the appointment of Vincent Morgese as the hospital’s executive vice president, chief operating officer and chief medical officer. … Clinic Ole in Napa recently celebrated an open house for its newest location on Old Sonoma Road at the county Health and Human Services campus. … The Marin County Board of Supervisors approved a contract of more than $500,000 to Homeward Bound, which will provide housing and case management services for mentally ill homeless people in Marin. … Tim McDonald of Cloverdale was recently elected to the board of directors at Alexander Valley Healthcare, formerly known as Alexander Valley Regional Medical Center. Mr. McDonald previously worked as a senor executive in HR at Watson Pharmaceuticals, PriceWaterhouse, Paramount Pictures and MTV. …
St. Helena Hospital Clear Lake, formally known as Red Bud Community Hospital, received a $25,000 donation from Rotary Club of Clearlake.
February 20, 2012
SEBASTOPOL — Charles Guenther is acting CEO at Palm Drive Hospital. He has nearly 40 years of experience in the development and management of hospitals, health care systems, health maintenance organizations and related insurance enterprises. He has been a senior executive in large health care organizations, including Sutter Health and Dignity Health (formerly known as Catholic Healthcare West) as well as CEO of a small rural health care system. In addition to serving as a CEO of health care enterprises, he has been a consultant, university professor and a director of many for-profit and not-for-profit corporations.
- Apr30Registration deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 25, 2014Submission deadline: April 30, 2014Submission deadline: May 2, 2014Submission deadline: May 9, 2014May21Registration deadline: May 16, 2014
NBBJ Pulse Poll
What do you think about the plan for a California Wine Museum in downtown Santa Rosa?
- Like it (60%, 43 votes)
- Don't like it (31%, 22 votes)
- Not sure (9%, 7 votes)
Total voters: 72
Polling period: April 16, 2014 @ 2:00 pm – April 23, 2014 @ 2:00 pmLoading ...
Most popular recent items
- Zenergy maps growth with Google 18,803 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Business Journal names 2014 Forty Under 40 15,514 view(s) | posted on March 27, 2014
- New tech saps vine water use 7,984 view(s) | posted on March 31, 2014
- Wine conference panels to address latest trends 5,385 view(s) | posted on March 24, 2014
- Plans for wine museum take shape 4,500 view(s) | posted on April 14, 2014
Latest reader comments
Business Journal connections